DREXEL HILL, Pa. – Join Aley Tohamy, M.D., Crozer-Keystone bariatric surgeon, for a special presentation: “The Weight is Over.” The seminar will be offered on Friday, February 20, at noon in Meeting Room A of Delaware County Memorial Hospital (501 N. Lansdowne Ave., Drexel Hill).
Bring your brown bag lunch and learn the following at this informative presentation:
- The prevalence of obesity in the community.
- Information about obesity-related medical problems.
- How to fight obesity through lifestyle changes and diet.
- When to seek medical opinions.
- Surgical treatment options.
Dr. Tohamy will be available to answer questions after the presentation. To register, call DCMH Healthline Services at (610) 284-8158 or visit the “Classes and Events” page of www.crozerkeystone.org.
Photo caption: Aley Tohamy, M.D.