Dear Friends and Colleagues –
Join us on Thursday, November 29, at 6:30 P.M. for EMBCA’s upcoming The State of NYC Residential Development, Design & Construction – Fall 2018 Panel Discussion, in Honor and Memory of Costas Kondylis who recently passed. Costa was known to many of us and was an avid supporter of the very popular EMBCA Development, Design & Construction Panel Discussion series from their inception. What can we say about Costa? He was an Architect’s architect, someone very astute in design, articulate, highly educated, handsome, a prolific salesman and imaginer, and a gentleman of the highest order. It was always a pleasure to work with him in our industry. Costa was among the most prolific architects of major residential buildings in the history of New York and a substantial contributor to its magnificent skyline. He was an inspiration to the many architects he hired and whose careers in many cases helped establish, highly respected by developers for his thoughtful innovative design and planning, and appreciated by construction professionals who valued the strength of his documents and details. The panel will discuss the life, time and works of Costas Kondylis as well as the latest in the NYC residential development, design, and construction market.
The EMBCA Development, Design & Construction Panel Discussion series as many of you know have been very popular with professionals in the industry and related to the caliber of panelists and as well the unscripted nature of the discussions. As such this event tends to SELL OUT , so please purchase your tickets as early as possible if you are interested in attending. The panel moderator will be Lou Katsos President of Jekmar Associates and EMBCA’s President , and the panel will include John Catsimatidis, Chairman/ CEO of the Red Apple Group; Jay Badame, President/ COO of AECOM Tishman; Alkis Klimathianos, Director of Design of Hill West Architects, and Brian Ahern, Director of Architecture of The Beechwood Organization.
UPCOMING EMBCA EVENTS:
- Nov. 29 – The State of NYC Residential Development, Design & Construction – 2018 Fall Panel Discussion in Honor and Memory of Costas Kondylis – The Russian Tea Room
- Jan. 18– 3rd Annual Hellenic Shipping Industry Panel Discussion- 3 West Club
- Feb. 28- Medical and Pharmaceutical Research and Development in the East Mediterranean Panel Discussion- 3 West Club
- March 28– The State of NYC Development, Design & Construction -2019 Spring Panel Discussion- Russian Tea Room
- April 25– 4th Annual Hellenic Rembetika / Harlem Blues Concert – St. Peter’s
- May 30– Alternative Sustainable Energy and its Geopolitics in the East Mediterranean Panel Discussion – 3 West Club
Best regards- EMBCA
Marina A. Belessis Casoria
Richard S. Khuzami
When: Thursday, November 29th at 6:30 PM
Tickets are required to attend, please click below to register.
General Admission Fee: $20