Dear sponsors of the Hermes Expo. Happy New Year to You and Yours! Health, Success and Happiness in the 2015
Thank you for your support of the Hermes Expo. With your help, the Hermes Expo has grown to become a leading B2B trade show and exhibition networking series in America – promoting commerce, communications and culture with businesses from North America, Southeastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.
We invite you to join us in 2015. The Best Western Hotel in Concordville, PA will again be host for the 2015 Hermes Expo on March 24, 2015 where we will again bring together business owners and attendees from around the region and around the world, looking to expand their business connections.
See What’s New for 2015
- Our theme of “Greeks and Phil Hellenes Working Together” – This year, we are focusing on strengthening the ties amongst business owners in the Greek-American Community. This provides an excellent opportunity for businesses seeking to network with and access this very affluent and entrepreneurial community.
- The Ted Spyropoulos Seminar Series – The late Ted Spyropoulos was a proud Greek-American who believed that working together, we could move mountains. In his memory, the Hermes Expo is launching a seminar series devoted to providing attendees with an opportunity to hear from business and political leaders on issues important to our community.
- Healthcare and Hospitality – This year’s Hermes Expo will offer panel discussions on two key areas affecting our economy: healthcare and the hospitality industry. Join us as we hear medical professionals discuss what’s ahead for businesses under the Affordable Care Act. Next, the hospitality industry – foodservice and travel – is one of the industries quickly rebounding in our region. Our panel will discuss trends to look for that will help your business grow.
Enclosed please find information about how your business can be a part of the 2015 Hermes Expo. If your business has specific needs, the Hermes Expo team can customize a sponsorship package to meet them. Please contact me at 610-446-1463 or [email protected]
Paul Kotrotsios, MBA
Founder & President
WHAT IS HERMES EXPO:
A series of events held annually in New York and suburban Philadelphia, the Hermes Expo combines executive and exclusive level networking opportunities, professional development seminars, educational panels and a trade show exhibition platform for businesses seeking to grow and expand.
Hermes Expo events attract business leaders from diverse industries and professional services from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Hermes Expo events feature unique platforms for companies to showcase their products and services in front of potential customers from the United States and Europe.
TWO DAYS; TWO LOCATIONS
Hermes Expo – March 24, 2015
Hermes Expo – March 24, 2015
Best Western Hotel, Concordville, PA
Hermes Expo is a leading trade show that brings together Greek-American and non-Greek-American owned business by providing them with a platform to showcase their products and services. Annually, Hermes Expo hosts exhibits, panel discussions, and seminars to help businesses grow. The highlight of the day is an Awards Dinner with plenty of networking.
“Taste of Greece” – March 26, 2015
New York City
Annually held in New York City, the Hermes Expo “Taste of Greece” reception features Greek food and wine, a mini-trade show exhibition and plenty of networking. Past participants included leading food industry representatives and companies as well as representatives from Greece.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
- Establish new business leads
- Display your products and services for the world to see and taste
- Launch and promote a new concept
- Advertise your business and brand
- Learn about trends affecting your business
- Attend professional development seminars
- Discover technologies, products & services that will help your business grow. •