Springfield, PA ─ Thanks to a generous grant from the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Crozer-Keystone Health System now offers free screening and diagnostic mammograms to women who do not have insurance, or whose insurance may not cover these tests. Coverage for additional exams and follow-up treatment, including chemotherapy, and wigs and prosthetics for women fighting breast cancer, may also be available to those who qualify.
The program is available to women who are between the ages of 40 and 64 who do not have insurance, or who have inadequate insurance.
Participants may receive their mammograms at several Crozer-Keystone Health System locations, including:
· Brinton Lake Imaging, 300 Evergreen Drive, Glen Mills, PA
· Crozer-Chester Medical Center, One Medical Center Boulevard, Upland, PA
· Delaware County Memorial Hospital, 501 N. Lansdowne Avenue, Drexel Hill, PA
· Media Medical Imaging, 200 E. State Street, Suite 200, Media, PA
· Springfield Hospital, 190 W. Sproul Road, Springfield, PA
For more information about free mammography services at DCMH, contact Barbara Morley, R.N., CBCN at (610) 284-8112. For more information about free mammography services at Brinton Lake, Crozer, Media Medical Imaging or Springfield, contact Donna Bartnik at (610) 447-6173 or (610) 447-6155.