Grow your business at the 24th Annual Hermes Expo by meeting and networking with local and regional business leaders, restauranteurs and potential customers on March 31st at the Concordville Inn Best Western Hotel Conference Center.
The Hermes Expo begins at 9:30 with the inaugural Theodore G. Spyropoulos Business Seminar Series. The Hermes Expo, in Spyropoulos’ memory, is launching a seminar series devoted to providing attendees with an opportunity to hear from business and political leaders on issues important to our community. The inaugural topic, “Tourism and Trade on Both Sides of the Atlantic,” will be discussed by a distinguished panel featuring:
- Aris Melissaratos, Aris Institute,
- Christos Panagopoulos, Ambassador of Greece to the U.S., Invited
- Mario J. Civera, Jr., Chairman Delaware County Council,
- Les Vail, President of the Gloucester Chamber of Commerce,
- Anthony Ceballos, Director, U.S. Export Assistance Center Philadelphia,
- Constantine Galanis, CEO, Apollo S.A.
Immediately following the Spyropoulos Series, Dr. Nicholas Hadgis, Dean of the School of Hospitality Management at Widener University will moderate a panel discussion entitled “Restaurant & Hospitality Management: Trends in the Industry.” The panel will include
- George Tsetsekos, Dean Emeritus-Drexel University
- Michael Vlahos, Chief Financial Officer-Lacas Coffee
- Nick Fontana, Senior Marketing Associate-SYSCO Eastern Maryland
Dr. Hadgis will provide additional remarks on the hospitality industry during his keynote address during the Hermes Expo Welcoming Networking Luncheon.
From noon until 5:30, the Hermes Expo Exhibits are open to Hermes attendees and the public and Trade. This year, there will be 60 booths in the Exhibit Areas with companies representing a wide array of businesses, such as
- the food industry,
- travel and tourism,
- banking and finance,
- legal services,
- marbles & granites,
- Information technology, and more . ..Continued onto the next pag
The Hermes Expo Exhibit area provides exhibitors, attendees and participants with an ideal environment to network with business leaders from diverse industries and professional services. This year, there will be a special networking reception in the Exhibit Area beginning at 3:00 sponsored by the Delco News Network and the Press Club of Philadelphia and Suburbs.
The Hermes Expo culminates with the Annual Awards Dinner program. Beginning at 5:30, the Hermes Expo Committee will honor exceptional individuals that have excelled in their fields. George Horiates, Esq., along with BASILE, the Renown Greek comedian, will host and serve as Masters of Ceremony for the dinner. This year’s honorees include
- Congresswoman Dina Titus (D-NV),
- Dean Laskaris, Chairman Building Fund Saint Sophia’s Greek Orthodox Community,
- Nicholas Hadgis, Dean of Hospitality School at Widener University,
- The Korologos Brothers success story in the hospitality industry,
- Angelo Karakasis- Apex Pain & Rehab,
- Exceptional Hellenic Teachers,
- AHEPANS from District #4 and #5 as well as Supreme President Phil Frangos, Esq., and the Supreme Lodge.
Mainline Health’s System Chief Cardiologist Dr. Kostandinos Plestis will deliver the Dinner’s Keynote Address to Expo attendees. Dr. Plestis provides a unique perspective to discuss overall trends in healthcare, the direction of Mainline Health and its expansion of its cardiovascular department with Expo attendees.
Build your business by participating in the Hermes Expo. For more information and Booth reservations please contact 484-843-4984 or visit our website at www.Hermesexpo.com.
Paul Kotrotsios, MBA
Founder & President
Hermes Expo International