Don’t miss out on this AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITY at the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation!
If you would enjoy:
- Interacting with College Hellenes who are excited to apply for a PanHellenic Scholarship
- Working with the PanHellenic’s exceptional Academic Committee, helping them to evaluate applications.
- Developing the PanHellenic Mentorship programs for our PanHellenic Scholars.
…then you should apply for the Director of Scholarships position.
The Director of Scholarships will lead all aspects of the application process with the Academic Committee Chairman, the Foundation Chairman, and the Academic Committee Oversight Chairman.
The Director will also be the “front line” voice to all applicants, answering questions, managing application materials, helping market the application process, and working diligently with each Academic Committee member as they review applicants. This is a critically important job for our Foundation, and the Director of Scholarships will pridefully feel this importance, daily.
Fortunately, there is flexibility with the workload and time requirements, so we are offering this as a “part-time” three (3) full-day week, in-office position, for 10 months (July and August are “off”).
- During peak season, evenings and weekends are required.
- Proficiency in Greek is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications is required.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Click the APPLY button and submit a small paragraph stating why you feel you are qualified for this position. If selected, we will contact you for your resume and a formal interview via Zoom.