Αs part of the effort to provide accurate information to the Greek and international public regarding the referendum to be held on July 5, 2015 a new official, informative website www.referendum2015gov.gr is online.
The website has been designed to offer useful, up-to-date information (in Greek and in English) regarding:
– Practical information for voters (according to Ministry of Interior data)
– Information for journalists as regards accreditations (Zappeion Press Center)
– General information/historical data regarding past referendums in Greece and in Europe
– Official government statements
– Feeds from ANA-MPA press agency and twitter accounts of Secretariat General of Communication (@mediagovgr and @greeknewsagenda)
The website is managed by the Secretariat General of Communication.