Saturday, Jan. 16, 10 a.m. to noon
30 Lawrence Road in Broomall
Crozer-Keystone Health System will celebrate the grand opening of Crozer-Keystone at Broomall by hosting a free community event at the comprehensive outpatient services facility (30 Lawrence Road in Broomall) on Jan. 16 from 10 a.m. until noon. Parking at this facility is free, including a covered parking lot.
All ages are invited to the event, which will feature:
- Refreshments and giveaways,
- Health information,
- Screenings (blood pressure and osteoporosis),
- Entertainment and special performances,
- Ribbon cutting ceremony featuring local elected officials and the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce,
- And tours to meet physicians and staff members and to see the new location.
To register for the event, call 1-800-CK-HEALTH (1-800-254-3258) or visitcrozerkeystone.org/calendar.
“With the support of our acute care hospitals and network of physicians, Crozer-Keystone at Broomall is a culmination of significant teamwork and effort,” says Patrick Gavin, executive vice president and chief operating officer for Crozer-Keystone and president of Crozer-Chester Medical Center. “We take pride in opening a facility that promises to deliver a new standard in care for Delaware County.”
Crozer-Keystone at Broomall, located near the Crozer-Keystone Surgery Center at Haverford and Philadelphia CyberKnife by the intersection of Rt. 476 and Rt. 3, is a modern facility equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment to support a wide variety of outpatient services. The regional communities of Delaware County and along the Main Line can expect the following from this convenient and comprehensive facility:
- Patient-friendly design and amenities
- A dedication to an unsurpassed patient experience
- Full-service cancer care with PET/CT, radiation therapy, infusion and CyberKnife radiosurgery (virtual integration with Philadelphia CyberKnife)
- CK Urgent Care at Broomall, with evening and weekend hours
- Imaging appointments that include 3D Mammography, DEXA/Bone Density, CT, PET/CT, Ultrasound, Vascular Imaging, MRI, X-Ray, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Crozer-Keystone Family Care and Women’s Health, an integrated primary care and OB/GYN practice for men, women and children
- A range of specialty services for consultative and follow-up appointments
- Onsite laboratory
Learn more about Crozer-Keystone at Broomall atwww.crozerkeystone.org/broomall.
Established in 1990, Crozer-Keystone Health System is the largest employer and provider of healthcare services in Delaware County. The system comprises five hospitals as well as a network of primary care, specialty practices, outpatient locations and the Healthplex Sports Club. Call 1-800-CK-Health (1-800-254-3258) or visit www.crozerkeystone.org for more information.