Dear Friends and Colleagues –
As a reminder, join us for our next event which will be the highly compelling, informative and timely “Current State of Engineering and Design of Major Buildings in New York City Panel Discussion” on Thursday January 18, 2018 at the 3 West Club at 6 PM.
The panel moderator will be John Fotiadis of John Fotiadis Architect PLLC (JFA). The panel will include:
Susan C. Bacas, P.E.
Partner and Managing Principal of YAS/Ysrael A. Seinuk, Structural Engineers
Scott R. Caesar, P.E.
Senior Vice President of Cosentini Associates, Mechanical/Electrical Engineers
Tasos Papathanasiou, P.E.
Senior Associate/Vice President of Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc., Geotech.
Marc Weissbach, R.A.
President and C.E.O. of Vidaris, Building Enclosure Systems
On Wednesday Lou Katsos, EMBCA’s President, on his COSMOS FM 91.5 radio program interviewed John Fotiadis and Tasos Papathanasiou who will both be in the panel discussion this Thursday. They discussed in a spirited fashion, among other things, architecture and engineering in New York City and abroad, as well as this Thursday’s “Current State of Engineering and Design of Major Building in New York City” event. Enjoy.
- Thursday, Jan. 18 – Current State of Engineering and Design of Major Buildings in New York City Panel Discussion- 2018 Spring Panel Discussion- 3 West Club at 6 PM
- Thursday, Feb. 22 – Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies Panel Discussion: The Flight of the Eagle or Icarus- 3 West Club at 6 PM
- Thursday, March 29 – The State of NYC Development, Desiign & Construction -2018 Spring Panel Discussion- Russian Tea Room at 6 PM
- Thursday, April 26 – Hellenic Rembetika/Harlem /Havana Blues Concert – St. Peter’s Church at 6 PM
- Tuesday, May 29 – May 29, 1453: The Fall of Constantinople and the Clash of Civilizations- 3 West Club at 6 PM
Best regards- EMBCA
Marina A. Belessis Casoria