|Dear Friends and Colleagues –Please join us on Tuesday, October 24 at 6pm at The Russian Tea Room for an informative, always lively, and fun unscripted panel discussion on the present state of development, design and construction in New York and beyond. A stellar panel of locally based top industry leaders operating in the global marketplace lend insight.
Cocktails / Networking Mix and Mingle from 6:00 to 6:30 P.M., Panel Discussion from 6:30 to 7:45 P.M.
Panel discussion moderated by Lou Katsos | President, Jekmar Associates
President/COO, AECOM Tishman
Faith Hope Consolo
Chairman Retail Group, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Kenneth J. Knuckles, Esq.
President and CEO of UMEZ, Vice Chair of the City Planning Commission
President, Construction and Realty Services Group
Senior Vice President, Edward J. Minskoff Equities
President Olshan Realty Inc.and Author of the Olshan Luxury Report
Partner, BKSK Architects, LLP
- Thursday, Nov. 30 – 2nd Annual Hellenic Shipping Industry Panel Discussion- 3 West Club at 6 PM
- Thursday, Dec. 14 – Current State of Engineering and Infrastructure- 2018 Spring Panel Discussion- 3 West Club at 6 PM
- Thursday, Jan. 18 – Eastern Mediterranean Alternative Sustainable Energy and its Geopolitics Panel Discussion- 3 West Club at 6 PM
- Thursday, Feb. 22 – Genealogical Hellenic Tourism Panel Discussion – 3 West Club at 6 PM
- Thursday, March 29 – The State of NYC Development, Desiign & Construction -2018 Spring Panel Discussion- Russian Tea Room at 6 PM
- Thursday, April 26 – Hellenic Rembetika/Harlem /Havana Blues Concert – St. Peter’s Church at 6 PM
- Tuesday, May 29 – May 29, 1453: The Fall of Constantinople and the Clash of Civilizations- 3 West Club at 6 PM
Best regards- EMBCA
Marina A. Belessis Casoria
When: Tuesday, October 24th at 6:00 PM
Where: The Russian Tea Room, 150 West 57th St, New York, NY 10019
Tickets are required to attend, please click below to register.
General Admission Fee: $20