Friday, July 19, 2024

      Subscribe Now!

 

spot_img
spot_img
GreeceBusinessEldorado Gold completes 680-mln-euro funding agreement to develop Skouries

Eldorado Gold completes 680-mln-euro funding agreement to develop Skouries

Hellenic News of America
Hellenic News of Americahttps://www.hellenicnews.com
The copyrights for these articles are owned by HNA. They may not be redistributed without the permission of the owner. The opinions expressed by our authors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HNA and its representatives.

Latest articles

Eldorado Gold Corporation and its wholly-owned subsidiary Hellas Gold announced on Wednesday that they have completed the 680-million-euro financing for the development of the Skouries project in Northern Greece.

The funding agreement is structured to provide 80% of the funding required to complete the project, with the remaining 20% to be funded by Eldorado Gold. Hellas contributed 31.2 million euros (approximately 34.0 million US dollars) from January 2022 through the end of March 2023 on early works activities at Skouries, which will be applied as a credit towards Eldorado’s equity commitment, according to the terms of the funding agreement.

SOURCE; ANA-MPA

The copyrights for these articles are owned by the Hellenic News of America. They may not be redistributed without the permission of the owner. The opinions expressed by our authors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Hellenic News of America and its representatives.

Get Access Now!

spot_img
spot_img

Από 39 Ευρώ

spot_img