Dear Friends and Colleagues –
Join EMBCA and the Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce in Partnership with Voza Rivers/ New Heritage Theater Group on Thursday April 26, 2018 at 7 P.M. at St. Peter’s Church at CitiCorp for the highly anticipated Hellenic/ Harlem & Havana Blues & Music Experience featuring:
- The Hellenic Music Ensemble, with Julie Ziavras (soprano), Spiros Cardamis (pianist) and Kostas Psarros (bouzouki) presenting a special musical program capturing the lyric expression and the rich, deep texture of the Hellenic spirit and culture.
- Alyson Williams, a fabulous well known Harlem Jazz & R&B recording artist, and Friends.
- The Feeling Collective Band under the leadership of Miguel and Mariang Valdes, with a dynamic group of extraordinary Cuban Musicians.
Prior to the concert (from 5 to 7 P.M.) we are very pleased to announce that Hermes Expo International and the Queens Chamber of Commerce has agreed in Association with EMBCA and also at St. Peter’s Church at CityCorp (619 Lexington Ave.) to have another event entitled A Taste of Hellas: A Mediterranean Palette Trade Portal which will feature speakers on importing/exporting, a food and wine tasting , and a Networking Reception.
- Thursday, April 26 – Hellenic Rembetika/Harlem /Havana Blues Concert – St. Peter’s Church at 6 PM
- Tuesday, May 29 – May 29, 1453: The Fall of Constantinople and the Clash of Civilizations- 3 West Club at 6 PM
Best regards- EMBCA
Marina A. Belessis Casoria